Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

lol

"SPOILER"

pink guy wit lollipop lol

*spoiler^^^

Great game luis, and nice job coaly on the beard attacks.

bom, you coulda randomated the bread fallgin but whateva

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Glitch

This is a very helpfful little tool, but there's a glitch. If you have the volume on something other than 100 and the song changes or you change the song the volume slider will still be in the same spot except the volume will be at 100%.
I'll PM you about anymore other glitches if I find any. (this is much better than your NGAP radio.)
-azwsxdcrfv-

-=Avoider=- -=Avoider=-

hey good to see you

you haven't been on play flash win cash that much lately.

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Awesome!

At first when i saw the art I was like "this isn't glaiels game???" but you had bomttons do it. I thought someone had stolen your idea when you posted it in the flash reg lounge.

Shrike Hound GOLD Shrike Hound GOLD

Horrible

The cannon isn't even centered, you dont use duped movieclips, and the cannon doesn't rotate.

jack-o-sticks responds:

okay i cn take criticism but did you even bother to look at the in structions because it would have told you that the mouse changes the angle of the cannon and you can move the cannon by holding down the left or right arrow keys to make the canon in the respective directions

oh and just a thought have you ever even made an animation using flash i bet it was totally crap and scripting AND artwork is a totally different story all together so when you can bother make a flash game i promise you will get a rude shock

Mighty Maze Mighty Maze

look at their other submissions

omg stop submitting it and submit it to the alphas or sumthing!!!!!!!!

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Great Game!

I remember in the forums, oh crap I feel sorry for you not knowing this idea had already been done lol. Anyways great I got very good at it very quick I went from first song rock-semi pro to Rock Master.

Coolio-Niato responds:

Lol i was just sooo devestated. Thank god i had two disks or i would never have believed this was even possible. XD Glad you liked it.

Peace,
Coolio-N

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

lol 837

Theres a glitch in the game but I wont say it in my review respond if you wamt me to pm you about it. The only reason I'm not saying it is so other people will try to cheat.

KynetiK-27 responds:

lol dw i know it ;) Thanks for being discrete, im working on this bug as we speak

Laser War 2 Laser War 2

Serious Potential

just make it more than squares in a set form make levels not lines of squares, and if you could maybe put better graphix like Actionscripted pixels or sumthing. The gameplay is great but needsbetter graphics. Oh u need a mute button or just better less annoying music

yrudoy responds:

I thought about making obsticles, but that would mess with the enemies already horrible AI (go toward the player - no wait, theres a wall there! Why don't I just explode out of misery?). But seriousely, obsticles were really not worth the time.

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

lol

smack every stick until theyre all piled up in a clump then BAM!!! You got yourself a 10 kill combo